Henrico County Council PTA officer elections will be held at the General Membership meeting on May 18, 2015.
Candidates are being sought for the following elected positions: President, Five (5) area Vice Presidents, Treasurer and Secretary. Term of office is one (1) year.
- If you are interested in a position, or have a recommendation for a position, please contact Shelly Brown, Nominating Committee Chair, at email@example.com to request a nomination form.
- Completed nomination forms are due March 9!
- Nomination Forms will be reviewed by the Nominating Committee and the Committee will collect additional information from candidates, as needed.
- The Nominating Committee will post names for consideration by March 23, 2015, or at least 30 days prior to the scheduled election in September.
Ideal Qualifications for all Officers:
- Maintain good working relationships and dialogue with fellow Executive Board members;
- Follow the Bylaws of the PTA;
- Be familiar with and follow Robert’s Rules of Order, Newly Revised;
- Be able to attend monthly meetings, both Board and General Membership;
- Attend all Henrico County Council PTA events; and
- Be an experienced PTA leader.
Visit HCCPTA.com to learn more about the Henrico County Council and volunteer opportunities.