Time to get ready for our Spring Carnival! Check out our event page on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/events/1803450746546049/.
- March 9 – 13: Spring Book Fair
- March 12: Art Night and Book Fair
- March 16-20: Dolphin Night Out at Chick-Fil-A on Parham Rd.
- March 25: Dolphin Night out at Cafe Rio, ALL DAY!
- April 2: Dolphin Night Out at Rudino’s
- April 6-10: Spring Break
- April 20: Dolphin Night Out at Pie 5 from 4-10pm
- April 24: Spring Carnival and Silent Auction
- May 4-8: Teacher Appreciation Week!
- May 7: Dolphin Night Out at California Pizza Kitchen, ALL DAY!
- May 20: Dolphin Night Out at Panera from 4-8pm
- June 2: Dolphin Night Out at Sweet Frog from 3-8pm
- June 12: Last Day of School (1/2 day)
The PTA has added a new Clothing to Cash Box!
Located in the school parking lot. Accepts any type of clothing, textile, shoes, etc. that are in ANY condition.
Time is running out to place your yearbook order. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to have a life-long reminder of your student’s elementary experience. All the students love seeing themselves and their friends in the book and reminiscing on the year gone by.
The yearbook only costs $22! And, you can get your student’s name printed on the cover for an additional $5.
Two Easy Ways to Order:
- Go to Balfour.com and type “Jackson Davis” in the Search, and then select Jackson Davis Elementary, Richmond, VA from the list. Click the Yearbook icon and then select from the available options. You can pay by credit or debit card.
- Send in cash or a check for $22.00, payable to “JDES PTA”. With the payment, include a note stating: Your Student’s Name, Grade, and Teacher’s Name.
If you want your student’s name printed on the cover, send an additional $5 and be sure to print your student’s name clearly on the note you send in. There is a 25-character maximum for name printing.
Questions? Contact: Stephanie Eaken, 804-282-3389 or Karen Hargrove, 804-659-9124.
Send us your pictures from school and classroom events! The yearbook staff needs your pics to make the yearbook a great representation of the 2014-2015 school year. The more pictures we get, the better the yearbook.
Go to images.balfour.com and enter project number 51772 and password: davis. Enter your contact information, upload your pics, add captions and click upload!
Questions? Contact Stephanie Eaken at 804-282-3389 or Karen Hargrove at 804-658-9124.
Want to help out at JDES but don’t know how? Share your email address with us and we’ll be sure to send you information about volunteer opportunities and ways to give back to our school.
There are close to 600 students at JDES, but we only know of 200 email addresses. To be informed, email Kelly Walden (email@example.com). She’ll record your email address and give you greater access to what’s going on at JDES. Be sure to also provide your email address to your room parents.